Gas Central Heating
Gas central heating is the best way to heat your whole house.
The best and most efficient way to install the ducting is under the house to the various heat outlets, as heat naturally rises.
Unlike unflued heaters and flued heaters which only heat the room they are in, gas central heating heats the entire house at an even temperature,so it will be the same temperature from one room to another.
- Central heating works with the installation of a gas furnace, that can be installed either under the house or outside the house.
- Our installer then runs the ducting under the house from the furnace to the various floor outlets.
- If you don’t have access under the floor, the furnace can be situated in the roof with the ducting in the ceiling area.
These gas ducted central heating furnaces are available with either a 3, 4, 5 or 6 star energy rating.
They come with a fully programmable thermostat so you can time it to come on in the morning and the evening.
They are thermostatically controlled so you dial in what temperature you want your home to be set at… and the furnace will modulate to maintain that temperature.
You can also “zone” the house, so you don’t need all the house to be heated at once. For example, you can have the bedrooms on one zone and living areas on another.
If you require cooling as well, you can install integrated cooling which runs off electricity and butts on to the gas furnace- so you are using the same ductwork. This way you can have all year round comfort.
Ducted gas heating vs reverse cycle heating
With energy prices rising, ducted gas heating has the edge on reverse cycle when it comes to both efficiency and performance, and even more so now with the world’s first 7 star equivalent* ducted gas heating range from Braemar
- Cost effective – save up to $612 per year when compared to reverse cycle^
- Better performance – reverse cycle works less efficiently when outside temperature drops. Ducted gas efficiently remains steady.
- Instant warmth – ducted gas reaches desierd temperature much faster the reverse cycle.
- Comfortable air – Ducted gas won’t dry your skin and eyes. It’s a different kind of cosy warmth.
If you have any questions at all please give The Gas Girls a buzz on (02) 9412 3933 and we will be more than happy to arrange a quote. We can do the job from start to finish.
Every single Braemar ducted gas heating unit is made from premium grade materials and supported by a comprehensive factory-backed warranty. Our industry standard 7 year comprehensive warranty** for residential ducted gas heating also comes with a 10 year heat exchanger and burner warranty.