Purchase either the Cannon Latitude 1000 Powerflue Gas Fireplace or the Cannon Latitude 1500 Powerflue gas fire and receive a FREE flue kit, valued at RRP $999!
(While stocks last and ends July 2020)
Rinnai Sapphire Gas Log Flame Fire (Masonry)
CALL THE GIRLS AND ASK ABOUT SPECIAL PRICING ON LIMITED STOCK.
The Rinnai Sapphire Masonry offers all the benefits of a gas log fire – the gentle flickering flames & cosy warmth but without the added hassle of stocking the fire, let alone cleaning the mess.
It also offers an environmentally friendly and cost effective way of heating your home. Flue extra.
The Rinnai Sapphire Gas Log Flame Fire (Masonry) Features:
- Powerful 6.97kW heat output suitable for heating large open areas
- Instant heat source with the ambience and glow of flickering flames
- Realistic Australian Eucalyptus Log Set
- Manual operation with 7 flame height/heat settings with an automatic 2 speed fan
- Stylish glass dress guard for protection
- Available in both Natural Gas and LPG
- Flueing extra
Existing Masonry Fireplaces – fits into almost all existing masonry fireplaces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Installation for this product is available. Please visit our Service and Installations.
The Gas Showroom have a team of qualified gas plumbers and electricians that can install your new heater, hot water system.. in fact, any gas appliance!
2020 Electric to Natural Gas Conversions Rebates Offer is now FINISHED!
THE GAS SHOWROOM regularly has Offers and Specials during the year.
Missed out this time?
Enter your email address below and ALWAYS get notified of all the Specials,Promotions (and Rebates) coming up at the Gas Showroom!
The Gas showroom are now offering full servicing on all Rinnai gas flued heaters and Gas log fires
It’s recommended all gas appliances are inspected every two years, especially those inside your home and all appliances over 10 years should be serviced every year
Why inspect and service your Rinnai Flued Heaters and Gas Log Fires?
All gas appliances and specifically flueless heaters within your home should be periodically inspected to:
- to prevent reduced efficiency which can increase your gas bill substantially
- to ensure no escape of dangerous gases, such as carbon monoxide – keep your family safe
- to reduce any potential fire risk or operational hazard – peace of mind
- to maintain the appliances – safety should take priority in your home
This service will be carried out by Terry and the team (that probably did your initial installation!)
The service involves the gas pressure testing of the unit, a good internal clean and an over all check of the valves etc.
This is at a cost of $399 (inc gst).
If there is any additional cost Terry will inform you on the day
We look forward to hearing from you to book in a convenient date that suits or simply call the Girls on (02) 9412 3933 and get a Quote NOW!
Note: If you drop your appliance off to the Gas showroom in Chatswood, we also do Portable Gas Heaters servicing