This Regency FG 39 freestanding gas log fire features the finest, most realistic flame picture available. Enjoy the exceptional view through the wide one piece glass door designed to showcase the glowing flames and embers. No Chimney? No Problem.
With room sealed direct vent technology, you can vent up and out of your home, saving money on complicated installations.
- Beautiful fire with glowing logs and platinum infused glowing embers
- Wrap around ceramic glass with a dress guard
Regency has integrated a custom designed dress guard into each faceplate design that meets or exceeds current Australian safety legislation.
- Flame adjustment for maximum control
- Powerful 3-speed fan : A fan will let you enjoy the warmth of your fireplace from any corner of your living space. The fan can dramatically increase the circulation of heat in your home.
- Direct vent room sealed technology:
A direct vent fireplace has a completely sealed combustion chamber, which allows it to vent directly out a side wall or through the ceiling of your home. The benefit of this system is that it brings in air from the outside of the home rather than using the room air.
- Electronic Ignition
Newer generations of gas fireplaces use an electronic ignition system to start up and light the pilot flame. Electronic ignition saves on fuel by not having a pilot light running when the fireplace is not in use.
- Horizontal or vertical flue option
- Operates on Natural gas OR LPG propane
$5,739 Natural Gas (NG) Model **includes direct vent horizontal flue Kit**
The Regency FG39 is also available in LPG
‘Remote Controller’ $349
Turn your fire on and off with a FireGenie® Remote exclusive to Regency.
The FireGenie can be used as a thermostat, allowing you to set and automatically maintain a desired temperature. Every FireGenie features a timer, clock and backlit LCD display.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents
Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.Want to look at more information?
Clicks the links to download these PDF’s:
Brochure, Manual and Firegenie Remote Pairing Guide